- Holiday insurance is compulsory (this insurance is generally included in your home insurance and it is your responsibility to make sure that you are covered : fire, flooding and liability insurance).
- The present general conditions conform to the regulations and laws applicable to the renting of furnished accommodation.
- Reservation implies acceptation of the present general conditions.
Reservation is completed upon reception of the contract duly signed by the client (before the deadline stated on the contract) and a deposit payment equal to 30 % of the total amount of the stay.
The client must pay the outstanding amount for the requested service a month before the start of the stay. Failure by the client to pay the outstanding balance due will be considered as an act of cancellation by the client. Subsequently, the demanded service will once again be offered for sale and no reimbursement will be considered. In the event of registration less than 30 days before the start of the stay, the total amount will be demanded upon reservation.
The price and deposit :
Prices are in Euros, for a week and include heating, water, electricity ( upto 500 kw) and firewood. A deposit of
1.000 € must be paid upon arrival to the renter out or their representative, in order to guarantee the return of the accommodation in good condition.
This deposit will be returned, at the latest one week after the keys have been given back to the landlord, with a deduction for the amount which might be due to the landlord, either to replace damaged or missing objects, or for any damage to the accommodation which had been rented out. The tenant is committed to fully compensate the landlord for the loss incurred, if the deposit amount is deemed insufficient.
Holiday tax is additional.
Cancellation by the client :
Any cancellation must be made through recorded delivery letter. Any rent advance made as a down payment, the party taking the initiative for the cancellation must compensate the other party for the totality of the loss incurred :
- either the total amount of the price of the rent by the tenant for the benefit of the landlord if the cancellation is attributable to the tenant.
- or the financial loss estimated at twice the cost of the rent for the benefit of the tenant if the cancellation is attributable to the landlord.
In the event of the non presentation of the client, no reimbursement will be considered. In the event of an interruption in the stay of the client, no reimbursement will be considered.
We accept animals upon prior agreement for the little ones
Reception and exchange of keys :
The reception and the handing over of keys, on the day of your arrival from 16h00 hours. Exceptionally, after agreement with the landlord, the tenant may be able to take possession of the accommodation outside opening hours. Departure must be before 10h00 hours. Respecting the departure times is imperative.
Inventory of fixtures :
An inventory is established together and signed by the tenant and the service provider or his representative on arrival and upon departure. The state of cleanliness of the accommodation must be noted with the inventory of fixtures. Cleaning of the premises is the sole responsibility of the tenant during the rental period and before his departure.
Access path :
- The tenant will occupy the premises personally and as the family head.
- The premises must not be lent out or sub-rented to third parties, even free of charge.
- No commercial or professional activity must be exercised within the premises.
- The chalet must not be occupied by more than the number of people stated on the contract.
- The tenant must not modify anything, neither the place or the positioning of the furniture.
The chalet "Le Chêne" is accessible by a vehicle friendly 250 metre track. In the winter, the use of special equipment may be necessary depending on the weather conditions.